Giving to St. Mary’s Catholic Church
Thank you for your interest in giving to St. Mary’s. We recognize the importance of giving back our talent, time, and treasure. Regardless of the method you choose, please know that every donation makes a difference to our parish family.
- Cash/Check: A gift of cash/check is the most popular method. These can be placed in the basket during the offertory.
- Weekly Offering Envelopes: All who are registered in the parish receive a monthly packet of envelopes which can be placed in the basket during the offertory.
- Online Giving: To make it easier for you to support our parish and the important ministries we provide, St. Mary’s has partnered with Faith Direct, the leading eGiving program for Catholic churches across the country.
- Text-to-Give: You can now send a one-time gift with your mobile phone through Faith Direct. Text any dollar amount to (402)-226-1026.
- Securities: A gift of appreciated stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Parish Endowments and Planned Giving: Contact Catholic Foundation of Southern Nebraska to facilitate planned giving (402) 488-2142.